Konjac Sponges!

Hi guys!

Long time no see! But I'm back and I'm starting off strong, because I've recently became obsessed with these facial sponges. What are they called? Well these are the "Konjac sponges", they are cruelty-free, biodegradable AND they rinse you're skin very well! So if you want to know more about these sponges, keep on reading!

What?

These facial sponges are from Korea and are also called "the Korean beauty tool". The ones that you see in the first pic are from the 'Mythical Range' and they come with a bathroom hook, very cute :) This collection is nominated for the 'CEW Beauty Awards 2018', and the company itself has won 4 prises already with these sponges (not this collection, they have a lot of collections and also the normal ones). As you may know, they're meant to cleanse your skin, but how do you use them? Well, there are a few steps you should follow:
  1. Rinse & fully hydrate the sponge with water
  2. Make sure to press out the water that is to much (it needs to be wet, but not too wet). Don't do this by twisting or wringing it! You need to literally press out the water by holding it between you're 2 hands and than squeeze the sponge until it's almost flat.
  3. Now you can cleanse your skin with or without product, because the sponges itself are good enough, but if want to cleanse your skin very good, you should use some product.
  4. Use them daily for optical result.
  5. The sponges itself (depending on how often you use them) can last up to 3 months and can be composted.



Pure konjac sponge

This is the "normal" one, they didn't add any ingredients to give it a special function. All skin types can use it and I really like this one when I'm on a trip. It's perfect for night and day, so that's really good for when you're traveling, because in that way you don't need to bring 2 sponges with you!

















Konjac sponge with bamboo charcoal

NOW THIS IS MY FAVORITE!
It's for oily, problematic & spot prone skin. I use it every night and I really see the difference! I'm not someone who has a lot of acne or pimples but I do have a lot of blackheads and now I have much less of them. If you are a person with acne problems, blackheads or just oily skin you really need to 
try this one!
















Konjac sponge with French green clay

This one's for combination skin and it gives you a refreshing feeling. I use it every morning to "wake up" my skin (if that makes sense). I don't use any other products together with the sponge, 'cause my skin doesn't need that in the morning.

















Konjac sponge with French red clay

My mother uses this one because it's for dry &/or mature skin. She has that kind of skin, so she tried it and she really liked it! Every night she uses the sponge and she hasn't got any problems with it. Her skin feels much softer and hydrated now, so the sponge did a good job :)

















Konjac sponge with French pink clay

This sponge is for tired devitalized skin. But my skin is nothing like that so I asked my mother (again) if she could test this one. She uses it every morning and says that her skin looks a lot fresher 
when she uses it!









  












Those where all the sponges! I really like them and you guys should test them out! I bought mine at the store 'Roos met witte Stippen' , you can always send the owner of the store a chat message on fb or Insta, because she hasn't got a webshop (it's in the making!). So I should say give it a try!

That's it for today, thanks for reading! If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe. And I will see you guys next time!


-XOXO Miek

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts