How To Survive The Exams!


Hi guys!

It's that time of the year again... We all hate it, but we'll need to survive it! That's why I have 5 tips to survive the exams! Are you curious? Well start reading than ;)

  1. PLANNING = EVERYTHING!!! Like guys, I'm serious. Without a proper planning you'll have so much stress and you're probably going to end up with doing everything the day before. So make a planning, whether you do it in a Bullet journal or a normal agenda, just do it!
  2. Take a notebook and make a summary of all the things you need to study. believe me it will be so much easier! :)
  3. Put your phone away! If there's something you really should do, it's that. Because we don't want to get distracted, do we?! If you put your phone away, (maybe charge it on the other side of the room while it's on airplane mode) you won't get so easily distracted and that saves A LOT of time!
  4. Keep summaries from tests you had in the past, it could save you a lot of work!
  5. Listen to some music while you're studying! I always listen to piano music so I won't get distracted. But you can chose whatever music genre helps you to focus. If you want some inspiration, you can always follow me on Spotify, my username is: Miek Jacobs. :)

Those where all the tips I had for you guys. I wish you all the best of luck with your exams! And don't forget, just a few more days until summer vacation! :)

That's it for today, thanks for reading! If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe. And I will see you guys next time!


-XOXO Miek


Comments

  1. You are so beautiful hahhahaha I am alsoo a Belgian people.

    My English isn't perfect. hhahha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts