Travel With Me To Puglia!

Hi Guys!

Maybe you know or maybe not, but I LOVE traveling! I've got such a big wanderlust that if I could, I'd travel everywhere! That's why this post is going to be about my citytrip to Puglia, Italy. Puglia is a beautiful region in southern Italy, aka the "heel" of Italy. So if you want to see a lot of pics about my trip, keep on reading!

The Streets

Literally every street is Insta worthy! They're all so cute, so bless you're insta feed! :) Most of these pics were shot in Monopoli, that's where we stayed, but some of them where also shot in Polignano a Mare and in Bari.






 


 

 















Trulli


About less than forty minutes away (from Monopoli) lays Alberobello and that's THE place to be if you are nearby! Why? Well because you can find the famous Trulli stone huts there. These are so pretty! It's a very touristic spot so there are many people... but you've just got to see this. It won't take you a whole day, so if you plan a short trip
 from +/- 3 hours, it'll 
definitely be enough.
 




 


 

 The Views

And last, but definitely not least, the views! There where some amazing views of the sea (and buildings too of course). You can probably guess what's coming next... Some pictures of course! ;)
So yah, enjoy. 
 
 









 





Those where most of the pics of my trip to Italy! I really loved taking those pics and I hope you guys liked them. Make sure to come back next week because then I will be posting a post about the Italian food!

That's it for today, thanks for reading! If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe. And I will see you guys next time!


-XOXO Miek

Comments

Popular Posts