Best Places To Eat In Puglia!

Hi guys!

Last week I showed you some pics about my trip to Puglia, Italy. This week we're going to talk about the delicious Italian food! I've only been there for 3 whole days so I haven't got the chance to eat everywhere, BUT the places I've been to where amazing. So here are some places you should go eat in Puglia! (Oh, and btw I rated every place on 10, so you know where to go first.)

Trattoria euro

This is a restaurant in 'Polignano a Mare' with the BEST pizza I've EVER eaten in my entire life! Like guys, I'm serious. It was the best! It was perfectly baked and it was the first time that I've tried a "white pizza". A what?! A "white pizza" is a pizza (of course), but it's without tomato sauce. I had the one with Mozzarella cheese from the region (very good cheese btw), tomatoes and zucchini. This restaurant get's 
a 10/10 from me because, it was soooooooo good!

Dal Ghiottone

Very cute restaurant on a square in 'Monopoli'. They had lot's of dishes whit fish but I don't like that, so I asked them if it was possible to have a "spaghetti napoletana" and they wanted to make it! I thought that it was so kind and the spaghetti was delicious so they deserve a 9.5/10! 



Piazzetta 10

I've been here twice because one, it was nearby (on a square in 'Monopoli') and two, the food was good :) I ordered a pizza with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce from the region (kind of a pizza margarita) both times I've been there, BUT I've got to say that the pizza from the first time was much better than the second time. I guess it depends on the chef... But the second time me and my parents also ordered a dessert and WOW! My father and I chose "Chocolate Mousse" and my mother chose for a mousse with berry's or something (I forgot the name), but it was AMAZING! That's why they deserve an 8.5/10.

 















Caruso

Speaking of desserts, the best is yet to come;) Because my dear friends, this ice cream shop is HEAVEN. It had so many flavors, but not the ordinary ones, no, it had flavors that were strange or different and that's something I like! My fave's where "100% dark chocolate" and "kinder chocolate". You could also get different things than usual, like frozen yogurt, a horn filled with white or dark chocolate, special ice lolly's, ... So yah you can already guess the score of this one, a 10/10 of course! Oh, and another thing that I liked (well actually 2 things) was that most of the ice creams where vegan and the shop has 4 addresses!
























Premiato Caffe' Venezia

If you're looking for a breakfast spot in 'Monopoli', this is the one! They have 6 breakfast menu's with everything in it (meal, side meal, drinks) for only €7! Like what?! That's freaking cheap and, believe me, you won't regret it. I took the menu with oat meal and on top of it they'd put some dark chocolate and strawberries. But that wasn't the only thing I also got yoghurt, some toasts with Nutella and fresh juice. For only 7 freaking euros, I mean like, it doesn't get better then this you guys! 
And that's why they deserve a 10/10.




Those were all the restaurants I've been to, yes I know I've rated them very high, but it's just the truth. Let me know if this was helpful to you by leaving a comment, that would make me very happy :)

That's it for today, thanks for reading! If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe. And I will see you guys next time!


-XOXO Miek

Comments

Popular Posts