SNEAKER ALERT!

 Hi guys!

It's spring, and that means it's sneaker time! Well, you can wear them in every season, but you know what I mean ;) So I thought, "Why don't I show you some of my favorites of the moment!". So enjoy :)



Ted Baker Kulei Rose Gold 

Sparkling Trainers


Womens adidas Superstar Athletic Shoe





CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR 

ALL STAR MONO GLAM 

SNEAKERS - PARTICLE 

BEIGE/GOLD







Converse Women's Chuck Taylor All Star 

Patent Leather Ox Trainers - Black




Ted Baker Womens Oriental Blossom Orulo Trainers

Classic Women Ted Baker White Trainers 



I absolutely ADORE all of these! Some of them are a little more pricey than the others but that doesn't mean they're less cute ;) You can probably tell that I am obsessed with low sneakers. But you gotta admit they go with EVERYTHING! (especially white ones) So, I hope you guys liked this kind of post and if you do make sure to let me know!

That's it for today, thanks for reading! If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe. And I will see you guys next time!


-XOXO Miek

Comments

Popular Posts