Interview 'Roos met witte Stippen'

Hi guys!

If you don't speak dutch you probably can't read the title of this blogpost. That's because I had the chance to interview a local store called 'Roos met witte Stippen' aka 'Pink with white Dots'. I've also made a video about this interview, but before you go I think you should read this blogpost :)


About

The owner of this store is called Babs Vandervoort and she wanted to start this shop because she always had a lot of trouble finding products that were cruelty free AND ecologic. So she decided to start her own shop where EVERYTHING is cruelty free, vegan (except for honey and wax) and ecologic!
She also gives amazing tips when you ask something and tries to help every costumer when they need some advice. The store is in Geel, Belgium. This is the adres: Rozendaal 136, 2440 Geel . But if you don't live nearby you can also follow her on social media : Instagram: Roos met witte Stippen and Facebook: Roos met witte Stippen . You can send her a message on Insta or Facebook with questions and you can even order stuff!

Products



She has A LOT of products! From beauty to cleaning. Yes you've read it correctly, cleaning products! But later in this blog I'll tell you more about it. 

And besides the fact that she has many products they're all so good! This is not sponsored guys I swear, it's just the truth. In the 6 months that I've been coming to this store I haven't experienced any problems. The products even made my skin better! That's because there aren't any chemical ingredients in the products that can harm you're skin.


One of those chemical ingredients is VASELINE. We all know it, but there's something about vaseline that only a few of us know. And the fact is that it's a mineral oil, it sounds really nice but believe me it's not. Because it's actually made in the petroleum industries where they're preparing petroleum to become fuel. When they're doing that, they are also creating a 'by-product' and that's the vaseline. So now you know how gross it is. But the thing is, vaseline is in SO MANY products and that can be really damaging for you're skin. Cause when you use a product that contains it, it'll lay a thin layer on you're skin so it feels soft, but meanwhile you're skin is choking! It'll dehydrate you're skin even more and the more you use it, the more you're skin is going to need it (skin is getting addicted). We don't want that, do we?!

But what products should we use than? Well in this store you don't have to worry about that! Everything is without those gross chemical stuff :) There are a few brands that I've already tested and I love them! (there are so many brands in this store that I haven't got enough time to try 'em all). Such as 'Naïf', it's a brand from The Netherlands and it's AMAZING I love it so much! I've only used the shampoo, conditioner and the cleansing gel, but I wil definitely buy more of their stuff! 

Another one is 'Zao' and that's more of a make-up brand. I really like there concept because almost everything they sell is reusable! For example: they have a beauty pallet, but it's not an ordinary one. It's magnetic! In that way you can chose what products, which colors and how many you take! I think it's so creative and amazing, because there are so many beauty pallets were we only use 4, maybe 6, colors and the rest is just for the trashcan or will never be used. And if you can avoid that situation, why not?!

Cleaning

As I've said before, she also has some cleaning and washing stuff! You might think it's strange but actually it's not. Even those products are tested on animals and don't get me started about all the chemical ingredients! But again, in this store you don't have to worry about those problems :) For example: There's a brand called 'Seepje' it's cruelty free, vegan, green (good for our earth) and it's completely biodegradable! That's not the only brand there's also 'Marcel's Green Soap' and 'Attitude Living'.

Green VS Clean

I always thought that there wasn't such a big difference between those two, but I was wrong. A brand can claim it's product is 'green' very fast, they only need one or two natural ingredients and they're 'green'. But that doesn't mean that the product is 'clean'! That's something Babs is really trying to avoid, because she want's to give her costumers the best products! If you didn't really understand the difference between the two, you can always click on this link, it's a very good article where they explain it.

The Store

The store itself is ADORABLE! The walls and the furniture are so pretty and girly. Even just looking in the store makes you happy! It's not so big, but the way it's furnished makes it look so much bigger. There's a lot of stuf in the store but it's not to busy or overwhelmed, it's perfect.



Workshops





As you can see on the picture, there's a board that says 'workshops'. That's because she also organizes fun workshops where you can learn to do: bodypainting, brush and hand lettering, photography, ... I've been to a workshop 'brush lettering' and I've learned a lot! 











Favorite

If you ask me what my favorite beauty product is from the store, I'd say that that's impossible to chose. But, there's one thing that isn't really a 'product' it's more like an 'object', if you know what I'm saying. And that's the 'Make-Up Eraser'! It's a very soft towel and the only thing you need is water if you want to use it. You just make it wet and than it can take all you're make-up off. Just like that! After a few times of using it you can wash it and it'll be like new. It works so good, I just LOVE IT!


Not Only Beauty

Beauty products aren't the only things she's selling! 
Her family has a 'honey business' and what can you find in her store? Honey! I think it's a great idea to sell it there. Especially because the honey is SO good! 

But that's not the only thing, she also sells cooking books. Not ordinary ones, no. Her own cooking books! She has 3, and the one you see in this picture is the 3th one. I'm not sure if book 1&2 are still available but the 3the one is!











Now you know a little bit more about this cute store! I hope you liked this kind of blogpost. I had a lot of fun writing this for you guys :) Don't forget to watch my video about this to! And If you go to my Insta you can participate for a giveaway, because I want some of you to also use a product of this store and see/feel the difference!

That's it for today, thanks for reading! If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe. And I will see you guys next time!

-XOXO Miek

Comments

Popular Posts