A Day In Antwerp

Hi guys!

Last week I went to a musical 'Zoo of Life', in Antwerp. The musical was about the Zoo of Antwerp and the director was 'Luc Stevens'. I've played in 2 of his projects and now I wanted to see one! It was a beautiful musical, I enjoyed every minute of it! But that wasn't the only thing that we did in Antwerp. We also went to the Zoo, because it was free if you had tickets for the musical. I took a LOT of pictures there and I thought it would be nice to show them to you. So enjoy :)

Huji

You're probably wondering why the subtitle says 'Huji'. Well that's because I took these with that app, and I absolutely love the way they turned out!



Canon EOS 750D

The next ones, I took with my camera. It's the 'Canon EOS 750D' with the 18-55 mm lens (the one that comes with the camera). I really like this camera and the way these pictures turned out!












This one wasn't taken at the Zoo but it was right before the show. There were wings of a butterfly where you could take a picture, and of course I did!



Those were a few pics of my day in Antwerp. This was a little bit different than my other blogposts but I kind of liked it! Let me know in the comments if you did to!

That's it for today, thanks for reading! If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe. And I will see you guys next time!

-XOXO Miek

Comments

Popular Posts