Companies That DO NOT Test On Animals

              

Hi Guys!

So about a week or 2 ago I posted an article with a list of companies that DO test on animals. Now I have a list of companies that DO NOT test on animals.

If you haven't read the other blogpost, you should definitely do that! But before you do, I think that you should check out the list I made for you guys.
Why did I make it? Oh just because I know how hard it is to shop for beauty/body products that are cruelty free! It's hard but 100% worth it! I think that the products who aren't tested on animals are even better than the ones who are.
So I'd say why don't you guys give it a try and let me know what you think!

I let you reed long enough now, so here's the list!

#

A
Amelia Cosmetics

B

C

D

E
Essence Cosmetics

F

G

H

I

J

K
KIKO Cosmetics

L
Lavera Naturkosmetik

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y
Zyderma

A lot right?! And the good news is that these are not even all the companies! I got this list from Peta, but it's not the whole list. If you want to see all the companies you should go to Peta's website, there you can find the whole list.

I hope this post inspires you to stop buying product's who AREN'T cruelty free because, it's so much better when you don't! Let me know if you're going to do that, or if you're already doing it! You can ask me anything about this in the comments. And don't forget to read my other post about the companies who DO test on animals.

If you want to get a notification every time I post something, you should definitely subscribe! And I will see you next time! 

-XOXO Miek

Comments

  1. I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog
    haute her skin care tips and secrets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts