About Me


Hi guys!


I'm a Belgian girl who decided to start a blog, as you can see. I thought it would be nice if I'd introduce myself, so here we go!

My first name is Miek and my second name is Jacobs, but you probably knew that already ;). I was born on the 19th of February, 2003. So in less than a month I will be 15! My friends call me a giant sometimes because I'm 1.75m (that's kind of 68.9 inch). My whole life is about music, I play the piano and I sing. I'm sort of an amateur actor too, I play in a lot of musicals of my town (they're not so professional as the 'big' musicals but I think they're pretty good). Oh and I also have a YouTube channel! You can click on the link if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYd1ess8pMbN2TO2FSR-wg?view_as=subscriber
But I don't speak English in my videos because my accent is NOT so good (Belgian accent problems as usually). 

That's it I think. Thank you for reading this blog and I hope to see you here again! Oh and don't forget to subscribe, that would make me very happy!

XOXO Miek

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts